Celebrity Disney Sighting: See Who Just Visited the Parks!

This celebrity might have just had the “best night of their life” at Disneyland.

2024-DLR-Disneyland-Sleeping-Beauty-Cast

Sleeping Beauty Castle

Celebrities and major figures visiting Disneyland have been baked into the park’s DNA since its earliest days, when everyone from actors to world leaders would visit the park, often hosted by Walt himself. Fast forward to today’s social media world when famous visitors to the park often document their trip for the world to see. Such was the case for a major music star recently.

International superstar Bebe Rexha – best known for hits including “I’m Good (Blue)” (with David Guetta), “Hey Mama” (with David Guetta, Nicki Minaj and Afrojack), “Me, Myself & I” (with G-Eazy), “In the Name of Love” (with Martin Garrix), and “Meant to Be” (featuring Florida Georgia Line)recently took to Instagram to share some snaps of a trip to the Disneyland Resort.

@beberexha-instagram-700x516.png

@beberexha Instagram

In addition to the above snap of herself in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle, Rexha also shared additional images throughout the post’s slides, including what appears to be a family photo in front of the castle…

@beberexha-family-700x508.png

@beberexha Instagram

a selfie with a tour guide

@beberexha-tourguide-700x515.png

@beberexha Instagram

… and the iconic “Here you leave today…” sign.

@beberxha-here-you-leave-sign-700x506.pn

@beberexha Instagram

Rexha, who ended the post with a video professing her love for Mickey and captioned it “Disneyland is always a dream” certainly seemed to be “feeling alright” her her visit to the Happiest Place on Earth. Stay tuned to DFB for more sightings of celebs at Disney parks.

MAJOR Celebrity Spotted! You Won’t Believe Who Just Rode Disney’s “it’s a small world” Attraction

Have you ever seen a celebrity visiting a Disney park? Let us know in the comments below.

The post Celebrity Disney Sighting: See Who Just Visited the Parks! first appeared on the disney food blog.

View the full article