I Ordered the CHEAPEST Meal in Disney Springs — Here’s What I Loved About It

Disney World certainly has some great dining at its parks and hotels.

2024-wdw-ds-disney-springs-atmo-lightpol

Welcome to Disney Springs!

However, you can find even more amazing dining in Disney Springs, including several restaurants owned by celebrity chefs. However, we’re not going to concern ourselves with those restaurants right now because we’re here to help you dine on a budget by telling you about the cheapest meal we’ve had in Disney Springs and what’s so great about it.

If you’re thinking about Disney Springs dining on a budget, we bet your first thought is Earl of Sandwich, because it’s a great place to get an inexpensive meal that’s consistently good. So that’s exactly where we’re heading with this.

2023-wdw-Disney-springs-earl-of-sandwich

Earl of Sandwich in Disney Springs

Now, we’re going to tell you all about one of our favorite sandwiches there, The Cuban Sandwich (which used to be seasonal, but it seems to be on the menu full-time now). For $8.99, you get a sandwich made with Tender carnitas, ham, Swiss, pickles, and Cuban mustard sauce. 

2021-wdw-disney-springs-earl-of-sandwich

Cuban Sandwich

As we previously said, the sandwiches here are consistently good, and this one is no different. It’s got some wonderful tender meat inside and we loved the crisp crunch of the pickles. It’s SO loaded with flavor. The textures are great, too, thanks to the crunchy crust on the bread with the soft bite, tender meat, and…OF COURSE…the melty cheese. CHEEESEEEEE. 🤤

SO good

It’s a pretty standard Cuban sandwich, but at under $9, you’re getting a delicious inexpensive meal…in Disney World! It’s worth every penny because you get a LOT of meat — and pickles (yes, we love pickles and we know not everyone does). This sandwich is pretty filling, too!

Inside the Cuban Sandwich

So if you find yourself in Disney Springs and want a quick and cheap meal, head on over to Earl of Sandwich. You’ll find a great selection of other sandwiches, if the Cuban isn’t your thing, at really good price points.

Stay tuned to DFB for more!

With DOZENS of places to eat at Disney World, we know it can be tough to plan your meals. That’s why we wrote the DFB Guide to Dining at Walt Disney World. We have reviews, pictures, and details about every restaurant all in one digital download – along with ALL of our best tips and strategies from decades of Disney World trips.

I Ordered the Cheapest Meal in Disney’s Hollywood Studios — Here’s What I Loved About It

Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!

WE KNOW DISNEY.
YOU CAN, TOO.

DFBGuide-ShortCode-Image-1.png

Oh boy, planning a Disney trip can be quite the adventure, and we totally get it! But fear not, dear friends, we compiled EVERYTHING you need (and the things to avoid!) to plan the ULTIMATE Disney vacation.

Whether you're a rookie or a seasoned pro, our insider tips and tricks will have you exploring the parks like never before. So come along with us, and get planning your most magical vacation ever!

What’s your go-to cheap meal in Disney Springs? Share with us in the comments!

The post I Ordered the CHEAPEST Meal in Disney Springs -- Here's What I Loved About It first appeared on the disney food blog.

View the full article