Check Out the Trailer for a NEW Movie Coming to Disney+ SOON!

The latest Disneynature film coming to Disney+ has us ready to ROAR with excitement. 

WaltDisneyStudios-Disneynature-700x354.p

©Walt Disney Studios

Disney has long been associated with documentary filmmaking about nature, going back to the Academy Award-winning True Life Adventures series that Walt Disney himself spearheaded from the late 1940s through the 1960s. The company founded the Disneynature division in 2008, and has released dozens of high quality, expertly filmed nature documentaries under that umbrella since, most of them on or near Earth Day, April 22nd. 

The latest Disneynature film, Tiger, is scheduled for release through Disney+ on Earth Day 2024 to commemorate Disneynature’s 15th anniversary. Mark your calendars for April 22nd!

Disney’s synopsis of the film focuses on the relationship between some sure-to-be-adorable tiger cubs and their mother navigating the dangers of the natural world. It reads in part, “In the film, the cubs—curious, rambunctious and at times a bit clumsy—have a lot to learn from their savvy mother who will do all she can to keep them safe from pythons, bears and marauding male tigers. Directed by Mark Linfield, co-directed by Vanessa Berlowitz and Rob Sullivan, and produced by Linfield, Berlowitz, and Roy Conli, “Tiger” is the groundbreaking culmination of 1,500 days of filming.”

As with most of Disneynature’s filmography, Tiger has a celebrity narrator: Priyanka Chopra Jonas. The actress and producer gushed about her excitement for the opportunity in the film’s official press announcement, saying, “It’s just wonderful to be able to be a part of something so special and to tell the story of this magnificent animal that comes from my country—I was very honored… I have always loved tigers and I feel a kinship with the female tiger—I feel very protective of my family. Ambar’s journey is something I think every mom would really relate to.”

disneynature-tiger-trailer-700x467.jpg

Disney

The officially released trailer for Disney’s Tiger, as seen above, has us swooning over these magnificent creatures, and we can’t wait to watch the film in full on Earth Day. Stay tuned to DFB for the latest Disney news and more!

Everything You Need to Know About Celebrating Earth Day at Walt Disney World

Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!

WE KNOW DISNEY.
YOU CAN, TOO.

DFBGuide-ShortCode-Image-1.png

Oh boy, planning a Disney trip can be quite the adventure, and we totally get it! But fear not, dear friends, we compiled EVERYTHING you need (and the things to avoid!) to plan the ULTIMATE Disney vacation.

Whether you're a rookie or a seasoned pro, our insider tips and tricks will have you exploring the parks like never before. So come along with us, and get planning your most magical vacation ever!

Will you be tuning in to Tiger on Disney+? Let us know in the comments below. 

The post Check Out the Trailer for a NEW Movie Coming to Disney+ SOON! first appeared on the disney food blog.

View the full article