I Ordered the Cheapest Meal in Disney’s Hollywood Studios — Here’s What I Loved About It

It is no secret that Disney World is expensive!

2024-wdw-atmo-dhs-hollywood-studios-ride

Hollywood Studios

When it comes to meals at Disney World, it can be challenging to find a filling, cheap, and tasty option. We went to Hollywood Studios to find the cheapest meal in the park, so you won’t have to search!

There are many great cheap quick-service options around Hollywood Studios, but the cheapest meal is at Woody’s Lunchbox in Toy Story Land!

2024-wdw-atmo-dhs-toy-story-land-slinky-

Toy Story Land

Woody’s Lunchbox offers great options for a quick meal in the park, like Totchos — potato barrels topped with chili, cheese and more!

wdw-dhs-woodys-lunch-box-review-totchos-

TOTCHOS!

We’ve Got the Totchos Recipe Right Here!

Although Totchos are almost the cheapest meal in Hollywood Studios, there is one that is a little cheaper. That meal is the Grilled Three-Cheese Sandwich. This is not your regular grilled cheese sandwich; it is made for grown-ups!

Woodys-Lunchbox-Toy-Story-Land-700x525.j

Woody’s Lunch Box

While a grilled cheese sandwich might seem basic, this one is super yummy! It is served on grilled sourdough bread with melted Provolone, Cheddar, and American cheese. We think this sandwich is so gooey and cheesy! We also love that the bread is crispy and has hints of garlic.

woodys-lunch-box-grilled-three-cheese-gr

Grilled Three-Cheese Sandwich

And you get a side included for the price of $10.29. Your choices are potato barrels, a mandarin orange, or our recommendation — a cup of tomato-basil soup to dip your sandwich in. Grilled cheese and tomato soup — it’s a classic combo we love!

wdw-dhs-woodys-lunch-box-bbq-brisket-mel

Tomato-basil Soup

This is perfect for a quick lunch or a shareable snack before dinner. You can’t go wrong with a grilled cheese sandwich! We would for sure get this again!

Click Here to Read the Review of the Cheapest Meal in EPCOT!

What is your favorite item to order at Woody’s Lunchbox? Let us know in the comments!

The post I Ordered the Cheapest Meal in Disney's Hollywood Studios -- Here's What I Loved About It first appeared on the disney food blog.

View the full article