I Ordered the Cheapest Meal in Disney World. Here’s What I Loved About It.

Disney4me

Disney World is FILLED with seemingly endless food options. 

wdw-rix-sports-bar-and-grill-chicken-stu

Chicken-Stuffed Mickey Waffles

We have so many favorites, it’s hard to even compile a list of every single thing we love. The only problem is that a few of our favs come with a pretty hefty price tag. There are some days, though, when it’s best to be responsible humans (and eaters) and ball on a budget when it comes to food. The good news? Balling on a budget tastes just as good. 

Well, it tastes just as good if you know where to look. You’re in luck, though, because we’re here to spill the deets on the cheap eats. Let’s dig in!

Below, you’ll find the cheapest of our favorite meals that you can find in each park. 

Magic Kingdom — Corn Dog Nuggets at Casey’s Corner

These bad boys are $10.79, come with fries, AND you can get some plastic cheese on the side. Oh, and it’s super easy to eat this while strollin’ around the park.

2022-wdw-atmos-mk-caseys-corner-corn-dog

Corn Dog Nuggets and Plastic Cheese

A STEAL.

Disney’s Hollywood Studios — Totchos at Woody’s Lunch Box

TOTCHOOOOOOS, BABY! What the heck is a Totcho? Well, it’s tater tot nachos. They’re tater tots covered in beef and bean cili, shredded cheese, QUESOOOO, tomatoes, corn chips, sour cream, and green onions. 

wdw-dhs-woodys-lunch-box-review-totchos-

TOTCHOS!

Delicious. Filling. Only $10.49. Enough to distract you from the chaos that is Toy Story Land. Need we say more? On to the next.

Disney’s Animal Kingdom — Baked Mac & Cheese with Pulled Pork at Flametree Barbecue 

PULLED! PORK! MAC! N! CHEESE! This doesn’t even need an explanation as to why we love it, but just for the record: this $12.49 entree is a heaping serving of macaroni and cheese that’s been topped with smoked pulled pork, ONION RINGS (!!!) AND coleslaw.

2022-wdw-dak-animal-kingdom-flame-tree-b

Yummy

It’s so incredibly filling, absolutely delicious, and it’s easy to eat as you’re walking around Animal Kingdom. Win. Win. And Win. 

EPCOT — Hand-breaded Chicken Sandwich at Connections Eatery

Two words: Zesty. Sauce. Yep, end of post. Just kidding. This chicken sandwich is $12.49 and features house-made pickles, zesty sauce, and a yummy chicken fillet on a toasted brioche bun.

Connections-Cafe-and-Eatery-Hand-Breaded

Yummy

You’ll be able to enjoy it inside Connections Eatery which has lots of seating, air conditioning, and more zesty sauce. 

And there you have it! These are four of our favorite meals in Disney World that all happen to be less than $14. We’ll continue to keep you updated with more Disney News and food recommendations, so make sure to follow along for more so that you never miss a thing. 

Looking for more Disney World food recommendations? Click here!

Have you ever had any of these cheap Disney World meals? Let us know in the comments! 

The post I Ordered the Cheapest Meal in Disney World. Here’s What I Loved About It. first appeared on the disney food blog.

View the full article