Disney World App Update CHANGES How You See Park Pass Reservations (And We Think You’ll Like It!)

Disney4me

The Disney World app has been updated, and a few key changes might affect how you use it.

2022-EPCOT-Genie-Plus-Phone-Pictures-1-7

My Disney Experience

The My Disney Experience app is a pretty handy tool. It allows you to check wait times, make reservations, look at restaurant menus and prices, Mobile Order your food at some restaurants, and view maps of the parks. It also keeps track of all your plans so that you can see what’s coming up for your vacation. Now, part of that planning page has been updated!

If you open the My Disney Experience app and click “My Day” next to “Upcoming Plans” (on the home screen), you’ll be taken to the My Day tab on the Disney Genie Service section of the app. This is where you can see upcoming plans, like hotel, dining, and park pass reservations. 

2023-mde-my-disney-experience-app-my-day

©Disney

Previously, Park Pass Reservations were displayed here without details of which park you had reservations for. It just said “Park Reservation” on the day that you’d booked one. To get more details, you’d have to click on the reservation, which would take you to another web browser, where you’d need to sign in again to your Disney account, and it was all just a bit of a hassle.

2023-mde-my-disney-experience-disney-wor

The OLD version ©Disney

Now, this page has more details, including the date and park for your Park Pass Reservations!

2023-mde-my-disney-experience-disney-wor

The NEW version ©Disney

To modify the Park Pass Reservation, you’ll still need to click on it here and go to the web browser, but it’s nice to be able to see everything laid out so you know by a quick glance what your future plans are.

2023-wdw-atmo-dhs-hollywood-studios-entr

Disney’s Hollywood Studios

It’s interesting that this change comes so close to January 9th, when Park Pass Reservations will be going away for most ticket types. However, some people will still need to make Park Pass Reservations (such as Annual Passholders), so this update will be helpful for all of them!

Learn more about the Park Pass Reservation changes here.

Another change that happened with this app update is that Mobile Order has been updated and now allows you to modify your order on the review page. For more details about the Mobile Order change, click here.

2023-wdw-disneys-port-orleans-resort-riv

Mobile Order

We’ll be watching for more news from Disney, so stay tuned to DFB!

Click here to learn all about the My Disney Experience app.

Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!

WE KNOW DISNEY.
YOU CAN, TOO.

DFBGuide-ShortCode-Image-1.png

Oh boy, planning a Disney trip can be quite the adventure, and we totally get it! But fear not, dear friends, we compiled EVERYTHING you need (and the things to avoid!) to plan the ULTIMATE Disney vacation.

Whether you're a rookie or a seasoned pro, our insider tips and tricks will have you exploring the parks like never before. So come along with us, and get planning your most magical vacation ever!

What do you think of this My Disney Experience app change? Let us know in the comments.

The post Disney World App Update CHANGES How You See Park Pass Reservations (And We Think You'll Like It!) first appeared on the disney food blog.

View the full article