Did You Notice This Disney World App CHANGE?

Disney4me

EPCOT is having a BIG day!

2023-wdw-atmo-epcot-spaceship-earth-entr

EPCOT

December 5th marks a milestone in EPCOT’s transformation process! A lot is happening inside the park and we noticed that it has caused a change in Disney’s app. Let’s take a look at what’s been updated!

Tuesday, December 5th is a day of celebration in EPCOT –more like a world of celebration as its new “neighborhood,” World Celebration, officially tore down some of its walls! As of today, you can visit the World Celebration Gardens and the “Walt the Dreamer” statue. But how do you know where to look for these new locations? Possibly a park map OR the My Disney Experience app!

2023-Disney-World-my-disney-experience-a

©Disney

We noticed, today, that the EPCOT map on My Disney Experience had changed. It now includes the  World Celebration Gardens! This is a major hint that EPCOT’s transformation is finally nearing completion.

The gardens are there! ©Disney

They even have a tiny Walt statue showing up!

©Disney

World Celebration is where you can find the new gardens which feature a big planter dedicated to the rings of EPCOT’s logo and the new “Walt the Dreamer” statue. It is also where we will be able to celebrate all of EPCOT’s festivals when CommuniCore Plaza and CommuniCore Hall are completed.

EPCOT-world-celebration-and-walt-the-dre

World Celebration Gardens

The gardens are officially open as of December 5th but we are still waiting for the CommuniCore areas to be completed. Also, on December 5th, the new show Luminous The Symphony of Us debuts in EPCOT– the new nighttime fireworks show! There is certainly lots to celebrate today.

We’ll be watching for more EPCOT news, so keep following DFB to catch it all!

Disney Finally Answers Your BURNING Question About the Barges in EPCOT in Behind-the-Scenes Video About Its NEW Fireworks Show

Are you excited to visit the new World Celebration Gardens in EPCOT? Let us know in the comments!

The post Did You Notice This Disney World App CHANGE? first appeared on the disney food blog.

View the full article