DVC customer service

Walter

I am writing this email to whom it help the most.

I have just spent some time with a  certain Miss Mkena straightening out some of my concerns about my upcoming stay.

I have made several calls to member services and everyone has been helpful and courteous, however Miss Mkena is a stand out employee and I feel that she should be recognized for her performance. Not all my  concerns were were what I considered to be run of the mill and she handled them with no effort as if she dealt with them as a matter of course.

I understand that there is a certain amount of training and support needed to make these things happen and would like to mention her supervisor Sean S. should be mentioned as well as no one is an island and it is my experience  that when employees are supported and feel as they a working as a team the workplace is a inviting place to go and is not just a job.

I hope my observations are not to forward as I have never written a letter like this before and do not imagine another one in my lifetime.

Thank You 

Walter Carberry