“I Send Love to You All” — Jeremy Renner Shares Update After Snow Plow Accident

Disney4me

Many fans have been concerned for Marvel actor Jeremy Renner following news of a serious accident that led to Renner being hospitalized on Sunday, January 1st.

jeremy-renner-1-700x404.png

©Disney

The latest update shared that Renner was involved in an accident with a snow plow and was transported to a nearby hospital in Reno, Nevada. He has been recovering in the Intensive Care Unit following surgeries for blunt chest trauma and orthopedic injuries. Now, Renner himself has reached out on social media to share an update and express thanks for the support he has received from fans.

On January 3rd, Jeremy Renner posted a photo to his Instagram of himself in a hospital bed. The caption on the photo reads, “Thank you all for your kind words. Im too messed up now to type. But I send love to you all.”

This is the first time the Marvel actor has commented since his accident, which happened on January 1st. Renner’s publicist provided a few more details about the accident, stating that the actor was “near his Nevada home, clearing driveways prior to the incident” (CNN).

Renner was apparently clearing his driveway so that some family members could leave after they’d been together for the holidays. Authorities received a 911 call “reporting a crash involving a snowcat, a device used to remove snow, and a pedestrian on Mount Rose Highway.” The sheriff’s department arrived at 9:30AM PT, and emergency medical services were there to provide aid.

Screen-Shot-2023-01-02-at-9.24.34-AM-700

©Getty Images via The Hollywood Reporter

Reports show that Renner had been run over by the snowcat after it started to roll away while he wasn’t inside, and he was injured as he tried to get back into the vehicle. The actor has undergone 2 surgeries and is now recovering in the ICU.

Renner’s publicist said, “Jeremy is making positive progress and is awake, talking and in good spirits. He remains in ICU in critical but stable condition. He is overwhelmed by the showing of love and support. The family asks for your continued thoughts while he heals with his close loved ones.”

jeremy-renner-2-700x414.png

©Marvel

We’ll continue to watch for more updates, so stay tuned to DFB for all the latest news.

Click here to learn more about the accident. 

Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!

The post “I Send Love to You All” — Jeremy Renner Shares Update After Snow Plow Accident first appeared on the disney food blog.

View the full article