‘My First Disney Getaway’ Disney World Vacation Package Now Available for Booking

Disney4me

Bringing your child to Walt Disney World for the first time is such a heartwarming and magical experience.

Castle_01-700x525.jpg

Cinderella Castle at the Magic Kingdom

And Disney has launched a vacation package to make this once-in-a-lifetime experience even MORE magical: “My First Disney Getaway”!

A family of three can currently book the ‘My First Disney Getaway’ package for $999!

The package includes the following:

• 2-night stay in a standard room at a select Disney’s All-Star Resort for two adults and one child (ages 3-9)
  • 2-Park Magic Ticket, with one-day-only admission to Magic Kingdom Park and one-day-only admission to Disney’s Animal Kingdom
  • One stroller rental per day (subject to availability)
  • One merchandise bag (includes a plush, autograph book, pen, “My 1st Visit “ Mickey ears and a reusable bag.)

The package price is valid for arrivals most Sunday through Wednesday nights from August 11 through September 25, 2019. You may book through September 24, 2019. Note that pricing above is based on 2 adults and 1 child (ages 3 to 9).

For more information on this package, head over to Disney World’s website. You can also contact Small World Vacations (our preferred Authorized Disney Vacation Planner) for more information and booking assistance. Availability is limited, so we’d recommend booking as soon as you can to take advantage of this offer.

Are you planning your child’s first trip to Disney World? Let us know in the comments!

View the full article