“Anyone Can Cook” With These Adorable Ratatouille Items Found in Epcot!

Disney4me

Bonjour from France — well, Epcot’s France, of course! The French Pavilion has long been a favorite of ours — and recently they have crushed it (as always) with treats like the Frosé and the new version of the Frangipane!

Les-Halles-Frose_04-700x525.jpg

Les Halles Frose

But today, we are sharing something food related — though not edible. We were strolling through France when we spotted the CUTEST jacket that we just HAD to share with you ASAP!

Ratatouille-Merch_Epcot-France_June-19-0

Ratatouille Chef Jacket

Look at this adorable Chef Jacket inspired by Remy from Ratatouille!!

Ratatouille Chef Jacket Close-up

“Little Chef” is front and center (well, left) on the jacket, which looks like a traditional restaurant chef’s coat. And if you think the front is adorable, just wait until you see the back!

Ratatouille Chef Jacket

The back of the coat has another illustration of Remy salting one of his creations — which include a croissant, cappuccino, and desserts! There is also a wedge of cheese, because it’s France after all! Gusteau’s restaurant logo is also prominent in the design. To top it off the back reads “Ici c’est moi le chef” which translates to “It is me, the BOSS.” (Well, technically it says “It is me, the Chef” but the Chef is the boss of the kitchen so… .)

Do you love Remy and want to wear him outside of the kitchen as well? Then look no further than this adorable Ratatouille tank!

Ratatouille Tank Top

This fun top has the only rat we’d allow in the kitchen, and the French words of some of our favorite treats, such as chocolat and macarons.

Ratatouille Tank Close-up

Am I the only one who wishes Remy’s La boîte à Bonbons (Candy Box) was a real treat shop?

Last but not least, check out this fun Ratatouille travel mug! The bright colors and drawings are sure to brighten your morning commute! (Well the mug, plus the coffee.)

Ratatouille Travel Mug

All of these items were spotted in the France’s Wine Shop, which is located behind the fountains in the pavilion, across from L’artisan des Glaces

We think these items are très magnifique!!

What do you think — will you be grabbing any of these Remy-inspired items on your next visit to Epcot? Let us know in the comments!

View the full article