Here’s a Peek at the 2018 Disney Gift Card Holiday Pin Series

Disney4me

There’s something magical about waking up one morning to find that your yard has turned into a winter wonderland. Growing up, you’d often find me putting a spoon under my pillow and wearing my pajamas backwards in the hopes of a snow day. So, this year, we wanted to capture a little of that childhood wonder in our 2018 Disney Gift Card Holiday Pin Series. Whether you are an avid Disney Trading Pin collector, or you want to gift Disney holiday magic to someone you love, this set is the only way you can get one of this year’s four limited-edition Disney Trading Pins.

2018 Disney Gift Card Holiday Pin Series

The Holiday Pin Series has been a Disney Gift Card tradition since 2009 and the ninth iteration’s designs feature Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Goofy with some special guests. Mickey has called on his pal Pluto to help decorate the tree. Minnie and Figaro are wrapping presents. Goofy and his son, Max, are getting ready to deliver some Christmas cheer and Donald struggles to wrap presents with no help from the rambunctious Chip and Dale while Daisy supervises the chaos. Each of these Disney Gift Card designs are treated with a holiday sparkle that really captures the feeling of the season. Activate your favorite design with $100 redeemable for practically all things Disney and receive the coordinating pin at no additional cost. The Disney Trading Pins feature a “stained-glass” treatment that makes the windows translucent and can only be obtained as part of this limited-edition Disney Gift Card holiday series: now available at select merchandise locations throughout Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort.

2018 Disney Gift Card Holiday Pin Series

Whether you’re shopping for our Holiday Pin Series or choosing any of our other designs at Disney Parks or on DisneyGiftCard.com, Disney Gift Cards are simple for you and perfect for everyone on your holiday shopping list! A Disney Gift Card can be used for practically all things Disney at Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney, Disney store locations in the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico, as well as online at shopDisney.com and on the Shop Disney Parks app. So, whether you’re shopping for yourself, or spreading Disney holiday cheer far and wide, celebrate the season with our full assortment of holiday offerings. For more information on the Disney Gift Card and for even more festive designs, please visit DisneyGiftCard.com.

Aeeg1lLn7Sw

View the full article