#DisneyKids: Galactic Whirls Delight Young Guests at Toy Story Land

Disney4me

Toy Story Land is a huge draw for everyone in the family. But Alien Swirling Saucers is especially appealing to the preschool set. There’s so much stimulation — bright colors, flashing lights, space-age music, and so much more. Make sure you look up, down and all around so you don’t miss the details. The first time I rode Alien Swirling Saucers I was so eager to take a spin, I walked right by the adorable toy robots who stand guard at the attraction entrance and just today I noticed the playful Cooties figures tucked away near the restrooms. There’s one thing you surely won’t miss — the 14-foot-tall Buzz Lightyear proudly positioned at the entry for awesome photo ops.

Guests enjoying Alien Swirling Saucers at Toy Story Land

As you pass through the Alien Swirling Saucers queue you wander into a galactic play set and board alien-guided rocket ships. From there, you gently twirl around Planet Pepperonia with an ominous claw looming overhead. A bonus for preschool families is the 32-inch height requirement, and although it spins and whirls, it’s perfect for young kids.

JO0N9ku3oyM

View the full article