Disney Parks Blog Celebrates New Wallpaper Library Features with First-Ever Disney Doodle Wallpaper

Disney4me

We’re excited to announce a suite of new features for the Disney Parks Blog Wallpaper Library and artist Ashley Taylor is helping us kick off with the first ever Disney Doodle Wallpaper.

With Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park in full swing, Ashley decided to create a wallpaper to celebrate the season and her favorite couple. “I thought it would be cute to dress up Mickey and Minnie as villains. So Mickey is Captain Hook, tipping his hat to Minnie, the Queen of Hearts! I thought Minnie would be cute as the Queen because not only is she Mickey’s queen, she’s filled with love!”

Our new wallpaper library features include:

• Search function to allow you to search for topics like characters, events, and celebrations
  • Filters to allow you to sort wallpapers by Parks, Events, Holidays and Disney Friends
  • You can now reach our Wallpaper Library from the Topics section in the main navigation

DPBW Wallpaper features

To celebrate with us, download our latest Disney Parks Blog wallpaper by artist Ashley Taylor in desktop or mobile versions.

Be sure to check out the terms of use about using the wallpaper before you download it. Want to check out other designs? Visit our complete gallery of wallpapers.

itCvo0IbNrY

View the full article