A Walk in the Park: Autumn at Disneyland Resort

Disney4me

I love when summer transitions to autumn at the Disneyland Resort. It’s a beautiful time of year.

I often set out to refresh our collection of Sleeping Beauty Castle photography as the seasons change. One morning I found myself on the Mark Twain Riverboat’s top-deck at sunrise and was transfixed as the sky morphed from deep blue to orange. The Matterhorn mountain became bathed in a golden glow and the sun’s rays kissed the spires of Sleeping Beauty Castle, which created a lovely rim-light effect.

Mickey Mouse Jack-o-lantern on Main Street, U.S.A.

Autumn at Disneyland Resort

With the arrival of autumn comes Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort. I think our visitors are attracted to big seasonal changes like the Mickey Mouse Jack-o-lantern on Main Street, U.S.A., but I love all of the little details, like the horticulture treatments in Town Square at Disneyland park and throughout Downtown Disney District—orange flowers and real pumpkins abound.

Sleeping Beauty Castle

I can’t wait for Sleeping Beauty Castle to be covered in snow come November, but those spires really are picturesque year-round.

Autumn at Disneyland Resort

Amidst all of the changes, the Southern California days are still warm enough to enjoy short-sleeve shirts and a scoop (or three) of ice cream.

Now is the perfect time to pack-up the family for a little fun at this magical place. We want to see ya’ real soon!

oNGbdwktNqo

View the full article