Holiday Events Deliver Membership Magic

Disney4me

Having spent the past few weeks debating which Disney Princess dress would give our toddler the best chance of avoiding heat stroke as we trick-or-treat on Halloween (we’ve since decided to dress the entire family as The Incredibles in full-body polyester super suits, proving once again that our judgment is poor), I can’t help but look ahead to the more temperate winter holidays, when Florida temperatures may dive into the 80s. Don’t worry about me – I have a scarf.

More than just a relief from an extended Florida summer, the holiday season brings a flurry of Membership Magic offerings to Disney Vacation Club Members, and reservations for multiple holiday events begin soon.

On October 18 (my birthday, but don’t feel obligated to send a gift … unless you happen to have a breathable super suit), reservations open for two Disney Vacation Club holiday celebrations at Walt Disney World Resort: Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve … Eve.

The Disney Vacation Club Holiday Dinner Party will take place on Dec. 24 from 3-5 p.m. in the Fantasia Ballroom at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. Gather around your private, custom-sized table for a festive feast during a celebration that also includes photo opportunities with some of your favorite Disney characters.

For New Year’s Eve…Eve, Disney Vacation Club invites Members and their guests to look ahead to 2019 in exclusive fashion. Taking place on Dec. 30 from 10 p.m.-midnight in the Fantasia Lobby and Porte Cohere at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, the Disney Vacation Club New Year’s Eve Eve Dessert Party includes light bites and desserts along with a DJ dance party; kids’ activities; photo opportunities with Pixar Pals from The Incredibles, Inside Out, Finding Nemo, Up and more before attendees enjoy the Magic Kingdom fireworks from the Porte Cochere.

Beyond these Culinary Magic experiences, Disney Vacation Club Members once again enjoy discounted tickets to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party on select dates (nine November dates and five December dates). As an added bonus, Disney Vacation Club Members holding Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party tickets for any event date may enter Magic Kingdom Park to get a jump start on the fun as early as 2 p.m. on the event day, two hours before other event ticket holders. Click here to learn more about this after-hours party at Magic Kingdom Park, including discount dates and prices.

A holiday event for Members at Disneyland Resort is taking shape as I write this post, so stay tuned for those details.

In the meantime, all of us at Disney Vacation Club hope you have a happy holiday season and a reasonably temperate New Year.

As a part of Membership Extras, an incidental benefit, these member benefits are subject to change, availability or termination and may require a fee. Membership Extras are available with eligible ownership interests. Visit http://disneyvacationclub.com/memextraspolicy for more information.

JSC4Jff-rZs

View the full article