Young Princesses ‘Dream Big’ at Disney Springs

Disney4me

Earlier this month, I shared some of my favorite ways to celebrate your favorite princess at Disney Springs. Over the weekend, nearly a dozen young girls visited the property and had the chance to experience the magic firsthand. I was thrilled to be part of it!

What I loved most about the day was seeing the little girls so happy in their favorite princess dresses and hearing how Disney Princesses have inspired them to be adventurous, pursue their passions, and follow their dreams. They used adjectives like, “smart, brave and kind” to describe their favorite Disney heroines, and it was clear those words described the group, and their moms and dads, too.

Not only did they get transformed at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, but they also enjoyed watching Disney’s “Princess and the Frog” at AMC Theatre as part of a limited-engagement princess Movie Marathon now through Oct. 18.

Check out the video below to catch a glimpse of their inspiring day, perfectly timed to help celebrate the latest “Dream Big, Princess” campaign that aims to empower the next generation to aim high and follow their dreams.

Keep an eye on the Disney Princess social media handles, where a series of inspiring videos will debut just in time for “International Day of the Girl” on October 11, 2018. (The best part? Disney Worldwide Services will donate $1 to the United Nations’ “Girl Up” Initiative for every like or share of a video or photo with the tag #DreamBigPrincess on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter from October 10 through November 20, 2018 – up to $1 million in support of girls’ leadership and empowerment.)

Which Disney Princess inspires you most? Share in the comments below, I’d love to know!

hf-PacdRj4A

View the full article