#DisneyFamilia: Día de los Muertos-Inspired Ears Now Available at Walt Disney World Resort!

Disney4me

I don’t know you but I’m so excited to finally have the new Day of the Dead-inspired ears! They are beautiful, colorful and a true representation of this important festivity for many familias.

Día de los Muertos-inspired Ears at Walt Disney World Resort

With bold and vibrant Cempasúchil flores, an icon of these festivities, colorful designs that also include a bow in papel picado, a typical Mexican art and paper craft that is cut into intricate and beautiful designs, these ears are quickly becoming a fan favorite item.

No matter when and how we celebrate Día de los Muertos, these highly anticipated ears are now available at Walt Disney World retail locations, including the México pavilion at Epcot, where guests can get additional Día de los Muertos inspired merchandise.

Tell us, what other Día de los Muertos merch do you plan to combine with these fantastic ears?

EHg3XWYvWmU

View the full article