A Walk in the Park: Magic Morning at Disneyland Park

Disney4me

I’ve written about my love for Disneyland Resort in the early mornings and I’ve read comments from readers who say they’d like to enjoy their own early morning walk in the parks. Luckily, guests have the opportunity to experience Disneyland park one full hour earlier than the general public on select days through Magic Morning.

With Magic Morning, an early admission option, guests with valid 3+ day tickets can enjoy one early admission to Disneyland park for one full hour before the park opens to the general public on select days.*

Disneyland Park

And while it’s true that you won’t necessarily get the park to yourself for photography and quiet reflection, early mornings at Disneyland park offer a very intimate setting and opportunity to savor the morning’s crisp transition to daytime.

Disneyland Park

I love the way morning light interacts with the environments and reflects off the freshly steam-cleaned bricks of Main Street. If you’re lucky enough to plan your Magic Morning on a day when your admission is closer to 7 a.m. and there’s a light fog or partial cloud cover to the east, you’ll see some of the resort’s most iconic locales bathed in a stunning yellowish-orange glow.

My favorite thing to do at this time of day is grab a cup of coffee and a butter croissant from Market House and find a bench to sit on somewhere near Town Square or the hub as Walt Disney’s original Magic Kingdom cycles-up for the day – it’s pretty special.

* Magic Morning allows early admission to select attractions at Disneyland Park one hour before the park opens to the general public on most Tuesdays, Thursdays or Saturdays. Each member of your travel party must have a valid theme park admission ticket for Magic Morning entry. To enhance the Magic Morning at Disneyland Park experience, it is strongly recommended that Guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening. Magic Morning early admission is subject to capacity and cancellation. Days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.

Mo7eoJ2Rk0g

View the full article