Photos Are in Style at Epcot on April 29 for Dapper Day

Disney4me

A few years ago I unknowingly visited Magic Kingdom Park on a day that’s known to many guests as “Dapper Day.” At first I just thought wow, I guess I never realized how everyone else is so much more sophisticated than me, but I soon discovered the existence of this beloved tradition launched and enjoyed by stylish guests!

While the foundation of my weekend style – if you can even call it that – is and probably always will consist mostly of old t-shirts, I can’t wait to visit Magic Kingdom Park on April 28 and Epcot on April 29 to admire the creativity and keen fashion sense of all those joining in on the fun!

I was talking with my Disney PhotoPass friends over at Epcot, and they shared with me their favorite photo spots with the best backdrops for refined photos. Whether you’re dressed to the nines or rocking your usual look like me, check out their recommended can’t-miss spots where (weather permitting) you’ll find Disney PhotoPass photographers for most of the day on April 29 ready to capture your style:

vbcgdter-613x408.jpg

Behind Spaceship Earth in front of the topiary featuring Donald Duck, Huey, Dewey and Louie

vbnchgdter-613x408.jpg

Near the Fountain of Nations behind Spaceship Earth

vbcnsgdte-613x408.jpg

In the China Pavilion near the exit of Reflections of China

vbcgdfsrwet-613x408.jpg

In the China Pavilion near the Temple of Heaven

vbcvdferyu-613x408.jpg

In the Italy Pavilion near Tutto Italia Ristorante

vbcfsretr-613x408.jpg

By the torii gate in the Japan Pavilion

vbcvfdrsew-613x408.jpg

In the Morocco Pavilion near Casablanca Carpets

vbcgdfrew-613x921.jpg

In the France Pavilion next to the World Showcase Lagoon

vbcfsre-613x408.jpg

Near The Tea Caddy in the United Kingdom Pavilion

vbcndgfetr-613x408.jpg

In the gardens of the Canada Pavilion

vbncalpower-613x408.jpg

Next to Pineapple Promenade in Showcase Plaza

To take home all of your Disney PhotoPass photos from the day, purchase Memory Maker One Day, and be sure to share your photos with us using #DisneyPhotoPass for a chance to be featured on our social media pages!

S9PFMaPiTMI

View the full article