Dressing Up at Disney Vacation Club Resorts: Distinguished & Debonair Looks for Spring

Disney4me

Here at Disney Vacation Club we’re celebrating Spring by showcasing dressy looks inspired by our Resort hotels. If you missed our first two posts highlighting unforgettable looks at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House, Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa and Disney’s BoardWalk Villas go check them out now. You’re sure to find vintage inspiration for your next visit to Walt Disney World Resort!

Today we’re completing this photo series by springing forward a few decades. Today’s styles are distinguished and debonair, drawing inspiration from Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa and Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.

Dressing Up at Disney Vacation Club Resorts - Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa

How sweet are these fashions? This 1950s “day at the races” attire blends seamlessly into the décor at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, where nods to the region’s horse racing history abound (including this adorable carousel). A floral frock for the lady, complete with a lightly veiled hat, and a sweater vest paired with a distinguished blazer in my absolute favorite shade of green for the gentleman, help make this couple the perfect pair. Don a look like this one during your next Disney Vacation Club stay and I promise you’ll find lots of cute photo backdrops to choose from at this Resort!

Dressing Up at Disney Vacation Club Resorts - Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort

Love is also in the air over at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows, where this couple looks like they’re on a tropical honeymoon (circa the late 1960s). And why not? There’s no more romantic getaway locale than the Resort’s Bora Bora Bungalows. Oh my – her hair! Her dress! Her shoes! I want them ALL! And while the debonair white suit he’s wearing has yet to make a real fashion comeback, you can almost picture these two making themselves at home at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort back on opening day (in 1971).

So, which is your favorite dressy Disney Vacation Club look? I still can’t decide, but I hope these fashions inspire you to go retro with your fashion during your next visit! Have some fun and match your style to whichever Disney Vacation Club Resort you call “home.”

asGiEo_yob4

View the full article