Continue Your Earth Month Celebration with the New Trailer for Disneynature’s ‘Penguins’

Disney4me

After celebrating the 20th Anniversary of Disney’s Animal Kingdom with a “Party for the Planet” kick-off celebration this weekend, I’m so excited to learn more about conservation and animals around the world. Over the past ten years, Disneynature has shared stories of some of my favorite species with films including “Monkey Kingdom,” “African Cats” and, most recently, “Born in China.”

Today, I’m excited to share with you the brand-new trailer for Disneynature’s upcoming film “Penguins.” Take a closer look at the video below:

Disneynature’s all-new feature film “Penguins” is a coming-of-age story about an Adélie penguin named Steve who joins millions of fellow males in the icy Antarctic spring on a quest to build a suitable nest, find a life partner and start a family. None of it comes easily for him, especially considering he’s targeted by everything from killer whales to leopard seals, who unapologetically threaten his happily ever after. From the filmmaking team behind “Bears” and “Chimpanzee,” Disneynature’s “Penguins” opens in theaters nationwide in time for Earth Day 2019.

Before catching the film in theaters Earth Day next year, be sure to experience a glimpse of Disneynature films in Rivers of Light during your next visit to Disney’s Animal Kingdom.

As we celebrate Earth Month this year, we are grateful for our audiences who have helped us protect wildlife and wild places and enjoyed Disneynature films. You have made a world of difference!

X5C_Py7j6uM

View the full article