New Video: Colossal Cinnamon Cinnamon Roll at Disney’s Animal Kingdom

Disney4me

We’re all about the larger than life treats and eats here at DFB. And extra points when it’s big enough to share AND Mickey-shaped! And that’s the case with the Colossal Cinnamon Roll.

Colossal Mickey Cinnamon Roll

Colossal Mickey Cinnamon Roll

You’ll find this breakfast pastry at both Kusafiri Coffee Shop and Bakery and Creature Comforts in Disney’s Animal Kingdom. It’s a no-brainer that it’s a DFB favorite, to be honest. Have you met me? The Cinnamon Roll Love runs deep.

Want to know more? Sure thing — because today, it’s the star of our latest video, via our DFB YouTube Channel!

Are you following along with the DFB journey? If you want an easy way to keep tabs on what we’re doing each and every week, just hit the subscribe button below. It will take you directly to the DFB YouTube Channel where you can view all of our recent videos — and subscribe so you don’t ever miss any of the fun!

subscribe

But now, I’d really love to hear from all of you! Have you had the chance to sample the Colossal Cinnamon Roll yet? Leave a comment and let us know!

Disney Food Blog Fans, be sure to check out our DFB Disney World Dining Guide e-Books! Find great deals at DFBStore.com! Also, come on over and:

View the full article