News: Main Street Electrical Parade Lunch Package Coming to Tony’s Town Square at Magic Kingdom

We love this news today! And it MAY not be exactly what you’re expecting from the title…so read on!

You know that I’m a total sucker for Tony’s Town Square Restaurant in Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom. The history, the lovely ambiance, and the normally-better-than-average food all means that I usually have a really great experience at this Main Street USA landmark.

But now, there’s an even better reason to schedule lunch with Tony!

Beginning June 7 (that’s tomorrow! — maybe even TODAY for some of you), you can book the Main Street Electrical Parade viewing package to enjoy lunch at this iconic spot — plus a little something more!

Main Street Electrical Parade Viewing Package

If Italian food is one of your favorite things, and standing forever to secure your spot for the Main Street Electrical Parade isn’t, then listen up!

Lady in the Hatbox!

Lady in the Hatbox! at Tony’s Town Square

Starting June 7, you can book a three course, prix fixe lunch at Tony’s Town Square and receive a reserved spot for viewing the Main Street Electrical Parade.

The package includes your choice of appetizer, entree, and dessert, and a beverage. The cost is $45 for adults and $17 for children. If you’re using the Disney Dining Plan, the deal will set you back one DDP table service entitlement.

Note this, though. When I first heard about this deal, I figured the viewing area for the parade would obviously be the Tony’s patio, since that’s a great viewing location for parades usually. But instead, purchasers will be viewing the parade from the typical fastpass+ viewing location — the hub around the flag pole. Just an FYI in case you figured, like me, you’d be eating your meal and watching the parade at the same time. (The whole concept of it being a LUNCH package for a NIGHT TIME parade should have tipped me off, but…it’s been a rough Monday. ;-D)

Tiramisu

Mmmmm…Tiramisu

If this sounds like an amazing deal to you — and I gotta tell ya, we LOVE the sound of it — then book your advance dining reservation tomorrow by calling 407-WDW-DINE, or by visiting DisneyWorld.com/dine.

Will you be enjoying the Main Street Electrical Parade Dining Package at Tony’s Town Square? Leave a comment and let us know!

Disney Food Blog Fans, be sure to check out our DFB Disney World Dining Guide e-Books! Find great deals at DFBStore.com! Also, come on over and:

View the full article