Disney Food Pics of the Week: Gorgeous Desserts!

Disney4me

It’s always so fun to check out the great photos that our members post on the Disney Food Blog Photo Extravaganza, our Flickr group. If you haven’t had a chance to check it out, head over there! We think a virtual trip to Disney is a great way to take a break from your busy day. :-)

And today, we are all about just a few of the beautiful dessert options that you have all over the Disney Universe!

Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake at Liberty Tree Tavern -- One of My Favorites!

Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake at Liberty Tree Tavern — One of My Favorites!

Let’s take a trip to some awesome Disney restaurants and lounges today for the latest installment in our Disney Food Pics of the Week Series!

Banana Kulfi from Sanaa

Photographer: Matthew Cackett

Anytime I can dine at Sanaa in Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, I am so there! Located in Kidani Village, it’s a hidden gem with some of the most wonderful food I’ve ever had at Disney (ahem. Butter Chicken.) Desserts are delish, too! Try the Banana Kulfi if you make it here for a meal and it’s on the menu.

Banana Kulfi from Sanaa at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge

Banana Kulfi from Sanaa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge

Profiteroles au Chocolat at Chefs de France

Photographer: Imsoscared

Can’t make it to Paris but you already have your trip to Walt Disney World planned? Then you’re golden. Because a trip to Les Chefs de France in the France Pavilion will positively transport you to the City of Lights. And the perfect sweet ending to a meal there is the Profiteroles au Chocolat. I can’t resist having them!

Profiteroles au Chocolat from Les Chefs de France

Profiteroles au Chocolat from Les Chefs de France

Minnie Parfait, Dreamers Lounge, Tokyo Disneyland Hotel

Photographer: Duke68012

I haven’t been to Tokyo Disneyland — YET! Give

me time, though!

And when I do visit, I hope I have a chance to hang out in the Dreamer’s Lounge and order this beautiful Minnie Parfait…and a cordial to go with it! ;-)

Minnie Parfait from the Dreamer's Lounge, Disneyland Tokyo Hotel

Minnie Parfait from the Dreamer’s Lounge, Disneyland Tokyo Hotel

A big thank you to all of you who post food photos in the Disney Food Blog Photo Extravaganza group on Flickr! All images are copyrighted to their photographers. Do not download or re-use without photographer permission.

We’d love to see your pictures, too! Just head over to the Disney Food Blog Photo Extravaganza on Flickr and show us your shots. We want to feature your best work as part of an upcoming Disney Food Pics of the Week Series!

Want to see other great Disney Food Pics of the Week? Click here to see more great photos from DFB readers!

What’s your favorite Disney Dessert? Leave a comment and join in the conversation below!

Disney Food Blog Fans, be sure to check out our DFB Disney World Dining Guide e-Books! Find great deals at DFBStore.com!Also, come on over and:

View the full article