Disney Food Pics of the Week: The Holidays!

Disney4me

Season’s Greetings and Merry Christmas! We hope that the season is treating you well, and that you’re taking time out to enjoy all of the little blessings it holds.

And speaking of treating…why don’t we chat about some Disney treats! See? I can bring anything right back to the Disney and the eating.

Swirled Ice Cream at Storybook Treats May Be Available

Who Can Resist Soft Serve in Seasonal Colors?!?

Today, we’re sharing another fun installment in our Disney Food Pics of the Week Series, which features you, our wonderful readers, and all of the great images you capture and share with us!

If you’d like to get in on the fun, we’d love to see your photos, too! Just head over to the Disney Food Blog Photo Extravaganza — our Flickr Page — and join up to share!

Since we’re enjoying the holidays at present, I wanted to share a few more shots that you’ve captured from the season of Merry and Bright. Let’s take a look!

Holiday Tamales from Rancho del Zocalo

Photographer: jingorokitty

Isn’t it awesome when we get to enjoy our holiday favorites? In some parts of the country, tamales are a beloved holiday food, and I love that Rancho del Zocalo in Disneyland honors that. Now I know what I’d like to have for dinner…

Snowman Marshmallow Pops

Photographer: Kirsten Marie Hutton

These Snowman Marshmallow Pops, which were spotted at Marceline’s, are crazy cute! If the little scarves around their neck don’t charm you, I know their Mickey Ear Hats will!

Snowman Marshmallow Pops from Marceline's

Snowman Marshmallow Pops from Marceline’s

Holiday Cupcakes with Mickey Flair!

Photographer: Hilary JW

Sometimes, nothing but a big, frosting-topped Disney Cupcake will do! And if you can sneak in Mickey Ears AND a Santa Hat — score!

Holiday Santa Mickey Cupcakes at Walt Disney World

Holiday Santa Mickey Cupcakes at Walt Disney World

A BIG thank you! To all of our readers who post their great pics over at Disney Food Blog Photo Extravaganza! All images are copyrighted to their photographers. Do not download or re-use without photographer permission.

And we would super LOVE to see your shots, too! To be part of the fun, just head over to Disney Food Blog Photo Extravaganza and sign up, and start showing us your favorite Disney Food Pics. You might be featured right here on Disney Food Pics of the Week!

Be sure to click here to see lots more Disney Food Pics of the Week!

Disney Food Blog Fans, be sure to check out our DFB Disney World Dining Guide e-Books! Find great deals at DFBStore.com!Also, come on over and:

Related posts:

1. Disney Food Pics of the Week: Chocolate Desserts On the Go!
  2. Disney Food Pics of the Week: Holiday Treats!
  3. Disney Food Pics of the Week: Mickey Snacks!

View the full article