New! Olaf Frozen Lemonade Strawberry Bar in Disney World’s Magic Kingdom

Disney4me

Welp, they’re at it again. If the Frozen cupcakes, drinks, cookies, a gingerbread castle, and an entire dessert party weren’t enough for you, there’s now an ice cream bar in the Magic Kingdom that you just might love!

New Frozen Olaf Lemonade Strawberry bar

New Frozen Olaf Lemonade Strawberry bar

This bar features Olaf — the best character from the film (except for, possibly, Sven).

Frozen Olaf Bar Packaging

Frozen Olaf Bar Packaging

Nutritional Info

Nutritional Info

He’s a lovable snowman who’s a big fan of Summer…which he’s never actually experienced. One of his most memorable lines from the movie is featured on the treat packaging: Some people are worth melting for.

Worth Melting For

Worth Melting For

Inside the wrapper, you’ll find a mottled red and yellow frozen fruit bar.

Frozen Olaf Bar

Frozen Olaf Bar

Take your first bite and you’ll realize why they’re calling this a Lemonade Strawberry bar versus what we’d expect to be the more likely “Strawberry Lemonade” title. This thing is really super tart!

This bar has bite!

This bar has bite!

I’m a huge sour fan, so I very much enjoyed it! But it may be too tart for your little ones.

That said, candy companies market sour candy to kids like crazy, right? So, if your kiddo tends to really like all of that sour stuff, they’ll probably enjoy this as well.

Olaf Bars can be found throughout the Magic Kingdom

Olaf Bars can be found throughout the Magic Kingdom

You can find the Olaf bars throughout the Magic Kingdom, but I didn’t see them anywhere else on my adventures this week. It’s possible they’re trying them out there on a trial basis and will move them elsewhere in the new year.

Is an Olaf Lemonade Strawberry Bar in your future? Let us know in the comments below!

Disney Food Blog Fans, be sure to check out our DFB Disney World Dining Guide e-Books! Find great deals at DFBStore.com!Also, come on over and:

Related posts:

1. Review: Minute Maid Frozen Lemonade and Orangeade
  2. Snack Series: Frozen Lemonade Slush
  3. Snack Series: Chocolate Covered Frozen Strawberry Cheesecake at Walt Disney World

View the full article