Dining in Disneyland: New Halloween Glow Cubes

Disney4me

New for Halloween Time this year, the Disneyland Resort has introduced three new glow cubes for your lighted drinking pleasure.

The specialty cubes are available in the themed lands from which they come.  For example, The Poison Apple Glow Cube can only be found at Disneyland Park in Fantasyland — the same area where you’ll find Snow White and the Wicked Witch, who’d like to poison her with one of these little flashing beauties.

Poison Apple Glow Cubes

Poison Apple Glow Cubes

You can pick up a Poison Apple Glow Cube at the fruit cart across from Village Haus.  They come with the purchase of a specialty drink.

Over in New Orleans Square, you can find Jack Skellington Glow Cubes brightening up your beverage! A Jack Glow Cube can be purchased from the Mint Julep Bar, Blue Bayou, Cafe Orleans, or the New Orleans Square Lemonade Cart.

Jack Skellington Glow Cubes

Jack Skellington Glow Cubes

Although I haven’t seen them yet, Pumpkin Mickey Glow Cubes are floating around in Disneyland drinks, too!  They can be found throughout Disneyland at Carnation Cafe, Big Thunder Ranch, the Small World Lemonade Cart, the Tomorrowland Lemonade Cart, and at the Ship to Shore Food Stand, which is just across from Big Thunder Mountain.  I’ll try to get my hands on one soon, so I can share a photo!

In my opinion all drinks taste better with a Glow Cube in them.  I’d really love a whole bowl of Poison apples for a Halloween decoration.  I guess I’d better get to sippin’!

Are you a sucker for Glow Cubes?  Have you seen these specialty Halloween Time additions in the parks yet? Which one is your favorite?

Heather Sievers is the Disney Food Blog’s Dining in Disneyland columnist. See more of her columns here!

Disney Food Blog Fans, be sure to check out our DFB Disney World Dining Guide e-Books! Find great deals at DFBStore.com!Also, come on over and:

Related posts:

1. Disney Glow Cube Drink Gallery — What’s Your Favorite?
  2. Disney’s Famous Blue Glow-tini
  3. Dining in Disneyland: A Quick Peek at Halloween Treats

View the full article