Wildly Spooky Treats at Walt Disney World Resort

Disney4me

wptwdw123456

As it gets closer to Halloween, we keep scaring up more and more treats at Walt Disney World Resort. Recently, I shared the ghoulish delights you can find at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, so now let’s take a look at some of the frightfully fantastic treats you can find at our other Walt Disney World theme parks.

Kusafiri Bakery and Isle of Java in Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park are serving up creepy concoctions. I couldn’t resist this adorable demitasse mug, which combines some of my favorite things—Minnie Mouse, pumpkins and chocolate mousse. If you’re in the mood for something more substantial, the chocolate brownie with spooky sprinkles is to die for, while a sweet pumpkin muffin is a perfect way to start a fall morning.

dwswdw123456

I adore gummy candies, so I was especially excited about the Spooky Worms ‘n Dirt Sundae from Discovery Island Ice Cream. A scoop of your favorite flavor gets topped with crushed chocolate cookies, gummy worms, whipped cream and spooky sprinkles. You’ll also find the frightful Bat Cupcake—chocolate cake topped with white icing, sprinkles and a chocolate bat.

wccwdw123456

If cupcakes are your favorite, you’re not going to want to miss the bewitching offerings at Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Sunshine Seasons at Epcot is brewing up a chocolate Witch Cupcake with a peanut butter filling. If you’re craving carrot cake, head to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for their tasty take on this cupcake. Which witch will you choose?

Wildly Spooky Treats at Walt Disney World Resort by Rachel Brent: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog

UNOpbc69xbc

View the full article