DFB Reader Spotlight: Make Your Own Epcot Food and Wine Festival Tray!

Disney4me

So, you all know that you’re the best readers in the history of blogging. Here’s a little story sent in via email (with pictures, of course) to prove it.

As many of you are aware, I highly advocate bringing your own tray to Epcot for the Food and Wine Festival every year. After all, there usually isn’t a great place to sit and eat at every booth; so it can be helpful to have a method for carrying all of your goodies and drinks around with you as you’re looking for a good stopping point in the shade. As it turns out, this is true for the rest of the parks as well!

Disney Food Blog Reader, Jocelyn Martins, explored the Epcot Food and Wine Festival (and other Walt Disney World parks) with her own Disney Food Blog Tray!

Screen Shot 2014-09-25 at 2.35.04 PM

That’s right; she took our unique bumper sticker and attached it to the food tray she brought from home. Totally L.O.V.E. that she brought it to Disney with her!!!

Jocelyn reports that she loved using the tray and apparently other guests admired it, too. She was asked several times where to get one! Take a look…

DFB Tray with Eats and Drinks

“I had to grab just one more pumpkin ice cream macaron sandwich, but couldn’t pass on the martini either… thank goodness I had my own DFB Tray to balance on the stroller!” (We knew we loved her.) Head to L’Artisan des Glaces in Epcot’s France for your own ice cream treats.

Pumpkin Ice Cream Macaron Sandwich and Coconut-White Chocolate Ice Cream Martini with Whipped Cream Vodka

Pumpkin Ice Cream Macaron Sandwich and Coconut-White Chocolate Ice Cream Martini with Whipped Cream Vodka

“Luckily I knew  from the DFB to look for the Harambe Popcorn Cart because our most-awesome-ess server, Neil, at our Tusker House Breakfast had worked there forever and had no idea where I could find the Jungle Juice Slushies.”

DFB tray for Jungle Juice Slushies & Rum

DFB tray for Jungle Juice Slushies & Rum

Jocelyn then used her homemade DFB Tray to carry four slushies back to the Dawa Bar where the bartender happily served shots of rum (and larger cups) to mix with them! Score!

DFB tray for Jungle Juice Slushies & Rum - single shot!

DFB tray for Jungle Juice Slushies & Rum – single shot!

I know there are more of you out there sporting your DFB trays! Send us some pics and we’ll share your great ideas with our readers!

Want your own DFB tray bumper sticker?? Get it here! In fact, I just saw that you can get 15% off today with code YOURFALLDEAL. Cool!

Thanks again, Jocelyn! I loved getting your email!

If you’re headed to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival (or any Disney park), consider bringing your own Disney Food Blog Tray. Get your sticker here!!

Disney Food Blog Fans, be sure to check out our DFB Disney World Dining Guide e-Books! Find great deals at DFBStore.com!Also, come on over and:

Related posts:

1. Make Your Own DFB Food and Wine Festival Tray!
  2. 2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival: NEW Menu Item Spotlight
  3. Spotlight: Epcot Food and Wine Festival Passport Stamps

View the full article