Pasta Making Classes in Tuscany with Adventures By Disney

Disney4me

One of my favorite experiences on my recent Adventures by Disney journey through Italy was spending time in Tuscany. The landscape is filled with vineyards that produce some of the world’s finest wines, as well as small medieval Etruscan towns that dot the surrounding hillsides.

You can’t take a trip to Italy without learning how to cook like the locals. And that’s exactly what our group did at Fattoria Poggio Alloro, a working farm and winery located in the Chianti wine-growing region.

MTP568531

As someone who enjoys cooking (I grew up working in my family’s restaurant), I really got into the immersive pasta making activity with our own personal chef. In fact, so did everyone on my adventure as we mixed, rolled, shaped and even tossed our pasta creations until they reached perfection!

MTP568532THUMBMTP568533THUMB

After making pasta our group toured the family winery, complete with wine tasting and lunch on the terrazzo overlooking the medieval towers of San Gimigano. Adventure Guide Landon even left his co-guide Marco with a hidden “floury” souvenir from the day’s adventure.

MTP568534THUMBMTP568535THUMB

Our Adventures by Disney group also spent a day in Florence, where we said “hello” to Michelangelo’s David and the Duomo, before enjoying a truly unique experience – a VIP tour of Palazzo Vecchio that took us through secret passageways straight out of a Dan Brown novel.

MTP568536

In my next Adventures by Disney Italy post I’m headed to the canals of Venice for mask making, gondola rides and so much more!

Pasta Making Classes in Tuscany with Adventures By Disney by Mark Sadowski: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog

Vuw2xVUUhUA

View the full article