Disney Food Pics of the Week: Some Favorite Fried Appetizers

Disney4me

It’s time for Disney Food Pics of the Week!

We’re all trying to eat better for us these days, right? But still, every once in a while, it’s fun to indulge a little! Today, we’re taking a look at some of the great photos that you’ve shared with us on Disney Food Blog Photo Extravaganza, our Flickr page, as we highlight some of our Favorite Fried Appetizers!

Pommes Frites at Cafe Orleans

Photographer: Daniel Staten

One of my top spots to eat in all of Disneyland is Cafe Orleans! And when I’m there, I can’t resist having all of my favorites — their Monte Cristo Sandwich, Mickey-Shaped Beignets — and of course, Pommes Frites with Remoulade for dipping! They’re outta this world!! (Kudos to Daniel for getting two sauces; good choice!)

Pommes Frites from Disneyland's Cafe Orleans

Pommes Frites from Disneyland’s Cafe Orleans

Fritto Misto at Via Napoli

Photographer: Tana Murphy

Whenever we are in the mood for pizza at Disney, it’s time to head to Via Napoli in Epcot’s Italy Pavilion. But they also have some amazing appetizers as well. Their Fritto Misto Platter is an assortment of Fried Cheese, Arancini, Veggies, and Calamari and is served with Pomodoro Piccante Sauce. I LOVE this platter.

Fritto Misto at Epcot's Via Napoli

Fritto Misto at Epcot’s Via Napoli

Wok Fried Green Beans at Yak and Yeti Restaurant

Photographer: Roger Weeks

Looking for something just a touch healthier than fries or fried balls of risotto? Wok-Fried Green Beans from Yak and Yeti Restaurant in Disney’s Animal Kingdom may fit the bill nicely for you. Served with a Thai Chili Dipping Sauce, they’re crunchy and delicious! (And they may be the only way to get your kids to eat veggies on your Disney vacation.)

Wok Fried Green Beans

Wok Fried Green Beans

Now I’m craving all three of these fantastic apps. ;-)

Thanks to all of our readers who share their beautiful Disney food photos on Disney Food Blog Photo Extravaganza, our Flickr page! All images are copyrighted to their photographers. Do not download or re-use without photographer permission.

We’d love to see your best shots, too! Just head over to Disney Food Blog Photo Extravaganza and sign up to share your favorite Disney Food Pics. You could be featured right here on Disney Food Pics of the Week!

If you’d like to see more Disney Food Pics of the Week, just click here.

Now it’s your turn! Tell us about your favorite Disney fried snack below in comments!

Disney Food Blog Fans, be sure to check out our DFB Disney World Dining Guide e-Books! Find great deals at DFBStore.com!Also, come on over and:

Related posts:

1. Disney Food Pics of the Week: Mickey Snacks!
  2. Disney Food Pics of the Week: Funnel Cakes
  3. Disney Food Pics of the Week: Salads

View the full article