Olaf’s Adventures by Disney Vacation

Disney4me

Recently, I shared my Adventures by Disney Norway vacation. But it seems I wasn’t the only one enjoying a carefree trek around this beautiful Scandinavian country. Olaf, the loveable snowman from the hit Disney film “Frozen,” also traveled with Adventure Guide Kira through the land that inspired the animators who brought him to life.

Kira photographed Olaf throughout his Adventures by Disney journey as he found out what snow does “in Summer.” All started well when he saw the snowcapped fjords of Norway.

olaola739001

But things quickly went downhill for him at The Seven Sisters waterfall in Geirangerfjord where it dawned on him that all that liquid water just might be melted snow! It sure looked beautiful though.

olaola817892

Next up on Olaf’s adventure was the Borgund Stave Church, built in 1250 A.D. This church provided architectural inspiration to the filmmakers of Disney’s “Frozen”.

olaola872363

Olaf’s favorite part of the Adventures by Disney Norway itinerary was a fjord safari aboard a speedboat! Along the way he relaxed in the small village of Undredal, where he learned about the art of Norwegian cheese making, before he continued on through the UNESCO World Heritage site fjord called “Naeroyfjord.”

olaola736894

At last, after a summer full of river rafting, trout fishing, glacier viewing, learning Norwegian folk dancing and more, Olaf’s vacation came to an end.

olaola736885

But don’t worry, Olaf will be back next summer as Adventures by Disney offers another season of fun in Norway. Care to join him?

For more Adventures by Disney updates, check out the posts below:

Olaf’s Adventures by Disney Vacation by Amanda Adler: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog

LUF8Nn-w4PY

View the full article