Dining in Disneyland: L.B. Enterprises Elixir Stand in Frontierland

Disney4me

As part of the Legends of Frontierland event currently going on at Disneyland, there are some very fun things happening in the wild wild west.  I was recently passing by when I was stopped by L.B. himself. He’s got his elixir stand set up and he’s ready to help you solve your life problems!

L.B. Ultimate Salesman

L.B. Ultimate Salesman

With lots of personality, L.B. told me all about his product. I’m not going to spoil any of the fun interaction or stories for you,  instead I’ll just tell you that there are three elixirs to choose from.

According to L.B., “Each one of them something we’d all like more of:  Knowledge, Luck & Charm.”

Pick Your Poison....

Pick Your Poison….

He was such a good salesmen that I had to try all three!

Ready to enhance your life????

Ready to enhance your life????  Bottoms up!

I asked L.B. if I drank them all in a row would I get all three things and he said, “Of course!” So down the hatch they went.

I started with Knowledge.  Described as Tea infused with Lime, Passion Fruit, Vanilla and a zap of Pureed Ginger for smarts, this one was actually quite tasty.

Knowledge

Knowledge

Up next, I was ready to get lucky! The green Luck elixir is Tea infused with Apple, Cotton Candy, Lime, Lemongrass and Mint all stirred with a lucky horse shoe!

I mean come on, I’m totally going to win the lottery now, right?  This drink was my favorite of the three. Very sweet, but really fun flavors.

Luck

Luck

Last up was Charm. Thank goodness I’m already married, because this one was yucky!

Lite Lemonade infused with Desert Pear, Blackberry, and Tabasco for personality plus!  The spice was definitely too overpowering for me, but I am a light weight when it comes to spice. So maybe you’ll enjoy it!

Charm

Charm

L.B. Enterprises is so much fun!!! I’m now obviously a tiny bit more charming, way smarter and SO SO lucky!  L.B. is a great character and my guess is that he’d be able to sell anything to anyone!

Also, please note that the flavors of all three elixirs are very strong.  The small portioning is perfect and really all you need.   At $3 a pop for each serving it is a bit pricey, but it’s really more about the interactive experience.  L.B. will be in town as long as the Legends of Frontierland event is going on.  As of now, there is no end date published, so head on over and visit before he’s gotta pack up and get outta town!

Have you been over to Frontierland to participate in Legends of Frontierland? Have you visited L.B. yet? If so, are you feeling smarter, luckier or more charming????

Disney Food Blog Fans, be sure to check out our DFB Disney World Dining Guide e-Books! Find great deals at DFBStore.com!Also, come on over and:

Related posts:

1. First Look! New Gelato Popsicle Stand in Disneyland’s Downtown Disney
  2. Dining in Disneyland: New Recipe Request Forms Pop Up in Disneyland
  3. Dining in Disneyland: 2013 Disneyland Candy Cane Dates!!

View the full article