Thrills, Chills and Hot, Hot Springs on an Adventures by Disney Costa Rica Vacation

Disney4me

Greetings from Costa Rica once again as I continue to share highlights from the teen-focused Adventures by Disney trip through this breathtaking region! Since my last update our travels have taken us to the Arenal volcano region, where our teenage photographers have had some time to take a break from snapping photos to focus on enjoying the fun and adrenaline-pumping adventures that abound here.

Here is a photo I captured of one of the teens, Faris, as he gets ready to zip line through the rainforest treetops and literally soar across the sky!

Faris zip line

The weather has been rainy (which is fitting considering we are in a rainforest after all), which has made photography tricky and given me a good reason to break out my waterproof Nikon 1-AW1, but the excitement and adventure continues.

And we’ve had some time to relax and unwind as well with an evening dip in natural hot springs that are heated by the volcano itself. The teens certainly seemed to enjoy it.

enjoying the hot thermal pools of Eco Termales near Arenal Volcano
Now onto our next adventure, which includes white water rafting and a trip to Guanacaste on the Pacific Coast of Costa Rica. I’ll be sharing more stories and, of course, more photos along the way. Check back for more from Adventures by Disney!

Thrills, Chills and Hot, Hot Springs on an Adventures by Disney Costa Rica Vacation by David Roark: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog

cdACaWuFMic

View the full article