A Popular Dish Has CHANGED At One of Our FAVORITE Disney World Restaurants

A well-known Disney World restaurant’s menu is changing.

2023-wdw-disney-springs-boathouse-restau

The BOATHOUSE

Over the last decade, The Boathouse has become one of Disney Springs’ best known restaurants, a favorite among locals and tourist visitors alike. However, a recent reader email tipped us off to a big change to the restaurant’s menu.

As of last May, the restaurant offered an entry serving of two filet mignon sliders and a side of fries for $16.50. The meal served as one of the better values on property. However, a reader brought to our attention that that had changed.

wdw-2023-disney-springs-the-boathouse-me

The earlier menu, with the 2 sliders and fries meal option listed under sandwiches.

According to their email – and a corresponding photo of the current menu – they sent us, “The filet sliders are now on the launch menu as an appetizer option. It comes with 3 sliders for $22. When I asked about it as a meal with the fries, I was recommend to order a side a fries ($10) to make it like the meal was before. I enjoyed this meal before as 2 sliders and a side of fries was a great portion and for less than $20 I believe.”

boathouse-menu-updated-450x600.png

The reader-provided  new menu, with the 3 slider appetizer.

We checked with the Boathouse, and the restaurant confirmed that the sliders have been moved to the appetizer menu, with the side of fries replaced by a third steak slider.

2023-wdw-disney-springs-atmo-amphicar-bo

The BOATHOUSE

While it’s sad to see one of the best value meals on Disney property slip away, a third slider at least makes the dish more suitable as a shareable appetizer. Stay tuned to DFB fort more Disney World menu updates.

NEW Menu Items Announced For a Popular Disney Springs Restaurant; And We Think You’re Gonna Like Them!

Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!

WE KNOW DISNEY.
YOU CAN, TOO.

DFBGuide-ShortCode-Image-1.png

Oh boy, planning a Disney trip can be quite the adventure, and we totally get it! But fear not, dear friends, we compiled EVERYTHING you need (and the things to avoid!) to plan the ULTIMATE Disney vacation.

Whether you're a rookie or a seasoned pro, our insider tips and tricks will have you exploring the parks like never before. So come along with us, and get planning your most magical vacation ever!

Are you sad to see the two sliders and fries meal removed from The Boathouse, or do you prefer the new three slides appetizer incarnation? Let us know in the comments below.

The post A Popular Dish Has CHANGED At One of Our FAVORITE Disney World Restaurants first appeared on the disney food blog.

View the full article