Review: Bubble Milk Tea at Epcot’s Joy of Tea

Disney4me

We have a fun treat for you at the China Pavilion in Epcot’s World Showcase!

Let’s face it: Disney World is hot. With the exception of a few weeks out of the year, you’re going to be craving a refreshing drink as a mid-day treat. And Epcot’s Joy of Tea has just the thing for you!

We’re big fans of this snack stop. For such a tiny booth, it has a pretty extensive menu! The egg rolls and curry chicken pockets are tasty little snacks that will hold you over until your next meal while you explore the World Showcase.

And, most importantly, they have a wide selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks (including the fan favorite Tipsy Ducks in Love!).

Today, we’ll check out the Bubble Milk Tea!

Bubble-Milk-Tea_Joy-of-Tea_16-04-350x467

Joy of Tea menu — click to enlarge

The tea is a peach-flavored black tea with milk and tapioca pearls swirling around the bottom. It’s so pretty!

Bubble Milk Tea

Bubble Milk Tea

It is pre-sweetened, which could be a huge no-no for some of you; but in my opinion, it wasn’t too super sweet. The peach was definitely the most obvious flavor – you could even say that it overpowered the tea taste a little!

Bubble Milk Tea

Bubble Milk Tea

I was really pleased by the amount of pearls in here. As you can see, they fill up a good portion of the cup!

Close up on the bubble pearls

Close up on the bubble pearls

Overall

I think it’s a great option to cool off, relax and enjoy the surrounding beauty at Epcot. The price tag is a little steep at $6.50 compared to other drinks, but the pearls and milk make it a filling drink that doubles as a snack! If you like tea lattes, I’m confident you will like this one!

Don’t Miss Out on the ALL the Best Snacks Walt Disney World Has to Offer!

One of our most popular Bundles, the DFB Guide & Snacks Bundle will prepare you for anything and everything snack-related under the Disney Sun!

DFB-Guide-+-Snacks-Bundle-2016-Collage

This money-saving bundle includes all of the following:

Offering this handy group of books as a bundle allows us to pass on deep savings to you. You can get the entire collection for only $39.95 — that’s almost 40% off the individual cover prices!

With this Bundle of e-books you’ll have everything you need at your fingertips to plan the best Disney World vacation ever. And with our handy e-book format, you can download the Guides to all of your electronic devices and take them with you wherever you go!

And with our 100% money-back guarantee, what do you have to lose?

Epcot snacks 2015 cover flat macaron

Just looking for all the Snacks in Epcot?

Then check out our DFB Guide to Epcot Snacks, newly updated for your 2016-17 trip!

With over 340 Epcot snacks, and over 60 NEW snacks, you’ll always be in the know! And for a limited time only, we are offering the Guide for 25% off!

To secure the discount, use code Epcot16 at check-out.

Have you visited Joy of Tea? Tell us your favorite menu item in the comments!

Disney Food Blog Fans, be sure to check out our DFB Disney World Dining Guide e-Books! Find great deals at DFBStore.com! Also, come on over and:

View the full article