NEW Food Booths For the 2018 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival!

Disney4me

Disneyland Resort is getting ready for March 2, 2018… THAT’S the first day of the 2018 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival! And the Festival Marketplaces — the event’s Food Booths — are popping up around the park in preparation to serve up eats and drinks celebrating California cuisine!

Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival

Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival

So far, we’ve confirmed eleven of the thirteen booths (thanks to Sabrina — @everythingdisney.55 — who I get to see TOMORROW!!), including several brand new booths!

Visit our 2018 Disney California Adventure Menu Page to find confirmed menu items with photos for the 2018 Food Booths!

NEW Disneyland Food and Wine Festival Food Booths

For instance, Pepper Cali-Ente is sure to kick up the heat at the Festival!

Peppers Cali-Ente Booth

Peppers Cali-Ente Booth

I think ANY time will be Avocado Time at this new Food Booth!

Avocado Time Booth

Avocado Time Booth

Who wouldn’t want to spend a little time at the Strawberry Patch?!

Strawberry Patch Booth

Strawberry Patch Booth

Refreshed Disneyland Food and Wine Festival Food Booths

We’d already confirmed that last year’s Lemon Grove will be refreshed as the Citrus Grove Booth for 2018.

Meyer lemon macaron with blueberry marmalade, Meyer lemon cream and blueberry dust

Meyer lemon macaron with blueberry marmalade, Meyer lemon cream and blueberry dust

But it will still offer the beloved Meyer Lemon Macaron with Blueberry Marmalade, Meyer Lemon Cream, and Blueberry Dust.

Returning Disneyland Food and Wine Festival Food Booths

I Heart Artichokes will be back this year!

I Heart Artichokes Booth

I Heart Artichokes Booth

Look for Fried Artichoke Carbonara with Garlic Aioli and Smoked Bacon at this booth.

Fried Artichoke carbonara with garlic aioli and smoked bacon

Fried Artichoke carbonara with garlic aioli and smoked bacon

Garlic Kissed will also make its return!

Garlic Kissed Booth

Garlic Kissed Booth

Last year, it was home to the Garlic-Rosemary and Avocado Oil Ice Cream Pop. Which I’m still not sure how I feel about.

Garlic-Rosemary and Avocado Oil Ice Cream Pop

Garlic-Rosemary and Avocado Oil Ice Cream Pop

LA Style will be serving up the Chicken Teriyaki Slider with Spicy Dole® Pineapple Jam once more.

LAStyle Marketplace Booth

LAStyle Marketplace Booth

And the Korean Barbecue Beef Short Rib Tacos with Kimchi Slaw will be back, too!

Korean barbecue beef short rib tacos with Kimchi slaw

Korean barbecue beef short rib tacos with Kimchi slaw

And Nuts About Cheese will return with another round of “wine’s best friends!”

Nuts About Cheese

Nuts About Cheese

These will include the Goat Cheese Tartine topped with Honey and Pistachios.

2017's Chèvre fromage blanc tartine infused with rosemary and honey, topped with toasted hazelnuts

2017’s Chèvre fromage blanc tartine infused with rosemary and honey, topped with toasted hazelnuts

We don’t know what the retuning Off the Cob Food Booth will be serving yet.

Off the Cob Booth

Off the Cob Booth

But we sure hope that the Sweet Corn Nuggets with beef chili, spring onions, and sour cream are among the offerings.

Sweet corn nuggets with beef chili, spring onions and sour cream

Sweet corn nuggets with beef chili, spring onions and sour cream

Though the Food Booths are sure to feature plenty of sips, you will also be able to wash everything down at the returning California Craft Brews booth!

California Craft Brews Booth

California Craft Brews Booth

Or if you’re more of a wine drinker, be sure to stop at Uncork California once again in 2018.

Uncork California Booth

Uncork California Booth

We can’t wait to share the full menus for the 2018 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival with you here on the DFB when they are revealed! Even more, we’re looking forward to March 2, 2018, when we’ll be right back here with all sorts of California Festival fun! In the meantime…

Visit our 2018 Disney California Adventure Menu Page to find confirmed menu items with photos for the 2018 Food Booths!

And find all the 2018 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival information you need — from Special Events to Seminars and Demonstrations and much more — right here!

2018 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival Index

2018 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival Booth and Menu Index
2018 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival Low-Cost Seminar and Demonstrations
2018 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival Wine, Beer, and Spirits Education and Tasting Seminars
2018 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival Special Events
2018 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival Passholder Information
Epcot Festival Fans Facebook Page
2017 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival Menus and FOOD PHOTOS

Booking Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival Events

Booking is NOW OPEN for Low-Cost/Free Events, Seminars, and Demonstrations and Special Events. This year guests must register at this 2018 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival page in order to book any reservations.

Are you ready for the 2018 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival? Please let us know with a comment!

Disney Food Blog Fans, be sure to check out our DFB Disney World Dining Guide e-Books! Find great deals at DFBStore.com! Also, come on over and:

View the full article