News: 2nd Edition of The Nautilus Now Available at Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto in Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort — DRAFTED

Disney4me

Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto in Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort is a tiki bar full of enchantment, adventure… and crazy popular souvenir glasses!

Trader Sam's Grog Grotto

Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto

While many of the specialty cocktails on the menu such as Krakatoa Punch, the Uh-Oa!, and the Polynesian Pearl come in souvenir glasses, the granddaddy of them all is: The Nautilus. And the “glass” is now available in its 2nd edition, according to the @WDWToday Twitter account.

The Nautilus @WDWToday Twitter

Screenshot of The Nautilus @WDWToday Twitter

The Nautilus — made to serve two — comes to you filled with Barbancourt Pango Rhum, Appleton Estate Reserve Rum, Combier Crème de Pêche de Vigne Liqueur, Tropical Juices, and Falernum. As with the other drinks served in souvenir glasses, ordering one will set off a chain of special effects around the small room that is the Grog Grotto.

Cephalopod Tipping the Rum in the Grog Grotto

Cephalopod Tipping the Rum in the Grog Grotto

Remember: this one comes with a granddaddy of a price tag, too. Be sure to check the price listing (it should be tucked in the back of your menu) before you imbibe. Otherwise, drink up, me hearties, YO HO! (I know, I know… wrong attraction reference for a bar themed around the Jungle Cruise. But, still… RUM!!)

Do you own any Trader Sam’s souvenir glasses? Please let us know with a comment!

Disney Food Blog Fans, be sure to check out our DFB Disney World Dining Guide e-Books! Find great deals at DFBStore.com! Also, come on over and:

View the full article