News: Ale and Compass MENUS and Opening Date at Disney World’s Yacht Club Resort

Disney4me

The upcoming Ale & Compass Restaurant at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort is opening on November 26, 2017!

©Disney

©Disney

At least, that’s according to the current status on the Disney World website, which displays November 26th as the first date you’re able to make an Advance Dining Reservation for Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner at this spot. This location will be the flagship offering of the new Ale & Compass dining concept for the Deluxe Resort.

Disney World website screenshot

The Ale & Compass Lounge will reopen from its current refurbishment and will likewise join The Market at Ale & Compass to complete the concept.

So… wanna know what you’ll be eating at this “gastropub-inspired restaurant” focused on New England comfort food :) ? Let’s take a peek at those menus!!

Breakfast Menu

Before we begin, though, a word… on the day of publishing this post, the Disney World website was encountering a few technical difficulties. So, you’ll see a few spots on the menu with blanks where the item name should be. But we hopped on it anyway to show you — for starters — what’s for BREAKFAST, where Salted Caramel-Apple French Toast and a Smoked Trout Spread make for some unique offerings.

The almost-complete Breakfast Cocktail menu lists a couple of Bloody Marys, including one with a Lobster Claw for garnish. And the other features “Yacht Club Vodka.”

Disney World Menu screenshot

And here are the morning eats for the kiddos!

Lunch Menu

Lobster and Corn Chowder is a potential starter for your New England comfort food Lunch

Entrees — or Main Plates — will feature a selection of savory Pies from the restaurant’s centerpiece, the Hearth Oven. And a Grilled Plant-based “Bacon Cheeseburger” is an option for our vegetarian (and possibly vegan) friends.

Desserts feature a Black Walnut Pavlova, among other choices. And I wonder what those mix-ins will be with the puddings! But…um…why is “curd” in quotes on that lemon meringue pie? And why would I want pickled blueberries with it? Hmm… .

I wonder if the refurbished Ale & Compass Lounge will feature similar Cocktails, like the Spicy Pomegranate Margarita?

Kids’ options include both Mickey Check Meals (for healthier selections) and regular entrees.

Can I try one of the Mini Macaroon Ice Cream Sandwiches from the Kids’ Desserts, even if I’m older than 9 years old, please :) ? (Note, we’re guessing this will be changed to macaron on the Disney menu, soon. It’s usually Disney’s MO to put “macaroon” on the menu and then later change it to macaron.)

Dinner Menu

The dinner menu expands on the Lunch Starters list with options for those Hearth Oven Pies.

Main Plates look to feature a signature Coastal Clambake and what looks to be another vegan item, the Protein Bowl.

Currently, the Dinner Cocktails, Desserts, and Childrens’ selections match the Lunch offerings.

The Ale & Compass Restaurant will accept the Disney Dining Plan. Will you be making a reservation to dine there? I know I’m looking forward to it!

Are you excited about the new Ale & Compass Restaurant? Please let us know with a comment!

Disney Food Blog Fans, be sure to check out our DFB Disney World Dining Guide e-Books! Find great deals at DFBStore.com! Also, come on over and:

View the full article