News: Christmas in July Treats at Disney Springs

Disney4me

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

And, no, this time I’m not talking about the release of the 2017 Candlelight Processional Dining Packages, or three ways you can ring in the New Year at the Contemporary Resort. Nope, I’m saying the Holiday Season is ON… in Disney Springs, that is!

Because July 15th through July 30th is Christmas in July in Disney Springs!

©Disney

©Disney

Yep, it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas in the Disney Springs Marketplace. You’ll find the Big Guy — Santa Claus!! — at Disney’s Days of Christmas (he’ll be dressed in summer wear, of course). He’ll be snapping pics with guests from 1:00 to 10:00 pm.

And visions of sugarplums will spring up throughout the area! At Goofy’s Candy Company and the Candy Cauldron (on the West Side), peppermint bark and gingerbread cookies will be among the featured holiday goodies.

Santa Mickey Krispy Treat

Santa Mickey Krispy Treat

And look for some Disney-specific traditions, too, like Santa Minnie and Mickey Caramel Apples and Santa Krispy Treats!

Holiday Caramel Apples

Holiday Caramel Apples

The Marketplace Starbucks will serve their holiday-themed drinks (!!!), and at Dockside Margaritas you’ll find a Snowflake Margarita.

Dockside Margaritas at Disney Springs Marketplace

Dockside Margaritas at Disney Springs Marketplace

Aristocrepes will be serving a Gingerbread Crepe.

The Disney Springs Fountains will be decorated for the occasion, and a DJ will be playing Christmas tunes to give everyone a dose of early holiday spirit. So, I’ll say it again… Happy Holidays! And maybe I’ll see you in line for my very first Peppermint Mocha of 2017 at the Starbucks Marketplace!

Will you be celebrating Christmas in July? Please let us know with a comment!

Disney Food Blog Fans, be sure to check out our DFB Disney World Dining Guide e-Books! Find great deals at DFBStore.com! Also, come on over and:

View the full article