Best area or room to stay in

Glenna

This is my home resort but have yet to stay there.  Everyone says to try and book near the hospitality building.  I know that if you try to book online you can try to book that area unlike booking at other resorts where you would just pick the size of the room.

post-2-0-24865700-1402328673_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

There is not allot of water view near the HH. Try 16, 62, 23 but some of those are considered "prrefrred" or what ever they call it so they may be taken. On the other side from HH 63 but you also are looking at the entry road.  14 and 13 are on water but the vegetation is pretty mature so you need to be on a higher floor and we found it to be a little "dark" because of the growth.  My husband demands sun on vacation LOL. 45 & 46 are on the canal but they are about as far from HH as you can get but very quiet and has their own lovely pool. You can request as many bldg # as you want and remember the lower floors are really losing their view with the mature veg.  Call MS to make request - I wouldn't trust online.  Also when you get there if you are not happy and you give them a tussle they do try to move you.  I also got burned on the lst trip when I asked for first floor.  I arrived and we were on the second floor - their answer was I asked for "lower floor" which was a cop out.  We had to change location to get first floor so keep your eye on them   :winky:  

• 2 weeks later...

You can't request a specific building any longer, request by neighborhoods and/or views. Hospitality House bookings include Buildings 11-14 and 23-26. These have to be available during booking. If HH booking isn't available at the time of booking. Call MS and request areas and views. An example I will request Old Turtle Pond, water view, upper floor. Neighborhoods are street names, views are water or golf.