Boardwalk Villas 213 Points to Rent Expires May 2015

Mickey13

I have no idea how to go about this as we are new to DVC, this forum and renting, LOL.

We had to bank 213 points for our 2013 use year and they will be expiring by May of 2015. We will not be able to go on vacation this year or even the beginning of next year. Looking to rent the points. Any help from fellow owners who have previously done this would be much appreciated. I was thinking, pay half up front, once transfer of points takes place, the remaining balance. Paypal preferred.

Looking for $12 a point since I know David's Rental charges $14. Thought it would be fair.

Again, any help or thoughts would be great!

Thanks!

Hope this helps. Talked to MS today. Banked points cannot be transfered,but you can make reservations for others. Stay away from "rent" word when doing this. Transfers can be done current year to current year. Each member can transfer and receive only 1 time a year. That said may be interested in Sept 2 nites total 20 pts. Your thoughts?

• 1 year later...