Disney4me

We are excited to announce the release of an all-new product: Memory Maker

update August 23, 2015 

Get the whole family in the picture together with Memory Maker—the most incredible way to capture and relive the magical memories of your vacation!

Memory Maker replaces Disney PhotoPass+, which is no longer available for purchase at Walt Disney World® Resort. Disney PhotoPass+ will continue for sale at the Disneyland® Resort and we will honor any guests who have pre-purchased PhotoPass+ prior to this product change. Please continue reading for more information.

More Information About Memory Maker

Imagine if magical moments of your vacation were captured for you, so you could actually be in the moment. Memory Maker lets you do just that, preserving those special moments for you, so you can just relax and simply enjoy the fun of being with your family in the most magical place on Earth.

It starts with our team of Disney PhotoPass™ Photographers who’ll preserve magical memories for your family at hundreds of photo locations throughout Walt Disney World Resort. All those great shots are magically yours: posing in front of Cinderella Castle, screaming down your Splash Mountain ® plunge, hugging Mickey Mouse and so much more.

Just associate your photos to your My Disney Experience account and enjoy an unlimited array of all the photos taken by Disney PhotoPass Photographers during your vacation, PLUS photos taken at select attraction and dining locations. Forget about having to purchase each photo individually—with Memory Maker you’ll get digital copies of them all to download. They’re yours, automatically! So you can relive all your memories and share them with family and friends.

August 2015 Changes

Water Marks

When you view PhotoPass photos online or on MyDisneyExperience, you will now see a watermark across the picture. The “Disney PhotoPass” watermark may make it more difficult to decide if the picture is worth purchasing. You will also not be able to screenshot the photo and keep it forever. This may be the one negative change, but the other changes will make this seem unimportant.

MyDisneyExperience App

The MyDisneyExperience App is an invaluable tool while visiting Disney, but changes involving PhotoPass will make it even better! The app lists everything from wait times to restroom and ATM locations, and it will now show the locations of PhotoPass Photographers. This means that you won’t have to wander around searching for a Photographer, but you’ll be able to find the closest photographer to your location or find out if a photographer is stationed at a location where you want to get a picture taken before you walk all the way there.  Here is an important detail...If you prepurchase and get a code you can still link this to your account.  You will have to add the code under Ticket & Passes>Link a Ticket or pass.  You will not be able to link it under "Link a Memory Maker"  This link is for the code on the actuall product.

Digital and Print Copies

The PhotoPass of the past required users to purchase digital and print copies separately, but no more! When you purchase a digital copy of a print, you’ll also get a printed copy of any size! What’s even better is that there’s no additional fee! You should be aware, though, that this perk is only available online; digital purchases made in the park will not come with a print.

Unlimited Edits

PhotoPass has long allowed guests to edit their photos with borders, text, zooming, and cropping. However, it used to be that you had to purchase and download a photo every time you wanted to keep an edit of a photo. Now, Disney only requires that you purchase the photo once. Then you can make as many edits as you want and keep all of them. This is perhaps a response to how easy it has become to do basic and even more advanced photo editing with many online software programs.

Enjoy unlimited Disney PhotoPass Photos with Memory Maker, including those taken at select attraction and dining locations.

Attractions

• Space Mountain ® attraction

• Splash Mountain ® attraction

• Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin ®+ attraction

• The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™++

• Rock ‘n Roller Coaster ® attraction

• Expedition Everest ® attraction

• Dinosaur

• Test Track ® attraction

Dining Locations

• 1900 Park Fare

• ‘Ohana

• Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show

• Chef Mickey’s

• Tusker House Restaurant

• Hoop De Doo Musical Revue

Purchase Early and Save $30 http://di.sn/rKN

You can save $30 when you purchase Memory Maker in advance! You’ll receive unlimited digital downloads for $169 when you purchase at least three days before your first picture is taken, compared to the regular price of $199 when purchased at select merchandise and Disney PhotoPass Sales Centers throughout Walt Disney World Resort. You can find more information and purchase Memory Maker by clicking here. http://di.sn/cQN

Memory Maker includes photos taken during the Memory Maker window and linked to the Memory Maker guest’s Disney account.  Photos will expire pursuant to the expiration policy located at https://mydisneyphotopass.disney.go.com/help-and-support. If Memory Maker is purchased at the advance purchase price, any photos taken within 3 days from the date Memory Maker is purchased will not be included and must be purchased separately. Separate valid theme park admission required. Family & Friends media sharing is subject to the My Magic+ Terms and Conditions. Not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos. Subject to Memory Maker terms and conditions 

Important Details

Memory Maker Waiting Period

If Memory Maker is purchased at the advance purchase price, any photos taken within 3 days of the date Memory Maker is purchased are not included and must be purchased separately.

Memory Maker Is Accessed Online

If you’re signed in when you purchase Memory Maker, it can be accessed by visiting Disney PhotoPass. If you’re not signed in, you’ll first need to claim your Memory Maker by visiting My Disney Experience.

Download Family & Friends Photos

You can not only download your own Disney PhotoPass photos, but also those of Family & Friends who share media with you. So with just one purchase of Memory Maker, you could get all the Disney PhotoPass photos of everyone in your travel party.

Disney PhotoPass+ FAQs

Q: What is the difference between Disney PhotoPass+ for Walt Disney World Resort and Memory Maker?

A: Both products include all of your Disney PhotoPass Photos and select dining and select attraction photos. With Disney PhotoPass+ you receive your photos on a Disney PhotoPass Archive Disc™ and you also receive the Walt Disney World Gallery Disc. With Memory Maker, you receive all of your photos digitally.

Q: I want to purchase Disney PhotoPass+ for my upcoming Walt Disney World vacation, can I still purchase it?

A: Disney PhotoPass+ is no longer available for purchase at the Walt Disney World Resort. Instead, you may be interested in purchasing Memory Maker. For more information about Memory Maker click here. http://di.sn/cQN

Q: I pre-purchased Disney PhotoPass+ for my upcoming Walt Disney World vacation, can I still use it?

A: While Disney PhotoPass+ for Walt Disney World Resort is no longer available for purchase, you may still redeem your Disney PhotoPass+ voucher at a Disney PhotoPass Sales Center.

Q: I pre-purchased Disney PhotoPass+ for Walt Disney World but would now like Memory Maker instead, what do I do?

A: If you bought Disney PhotoPass+ from the Disney PhotoPass website, please contact our Guest Support team at 407-560-4300 and they will be able to assist you.

If you bought Disney PhotoPass+ from the Walt Disney Travel Company, please contact the Walt Disney Travel Company for assistance.

If you bought Disney PhotoPass+ from a third party Travel Agent, please contact your Travel Agent for assistance.

Q: Can I buy Memory Maker for the Disneyland Resort?

A: At this time, Memory Maker is only available for guests visiting Walt Disney World Resort. Disneyland Resort guests may continue to purchase Disney PhotoPass+.

Q: I am visiting the ESPN World Wide of Sports Complex during my Walt Disney World vacation, will photos captured by Gameday Photos Photographers be included with my Memory Maker entitlement?

A: Your Memory Maker entitlement does not include photos captured by Gameday Photos Photographers. Only photos captured at Walt Disney World Parks, Downtown Disney and select attraction and select dining locations are included. 

Memory Maker FAQs

Q: When can I begin downloading my photos?

A: With Memory Maker, you can begin downloading your photos as soon as they are available in your My Disney Experience profile, or you can wait until you get home and download them all at once. Either way, you can download your photos as many times as you like for as long as they are available in your account!

Q: How long will my photos be available in my account?

A: Disney PhotoPass Photos, dining photos, attraction photos and any other media in your account with expire pursuant to the expiration policy at https://mydisneyphotopass.disney.go.com/help-and-support (currently 45 days from the date the photo was taken.)

Q: How long can I capture photos with my Memory Maker entitlement?

A: You can begin capturing photos as soon as you purchase Memory Maker. Once you download the first photo or otherwise redeem your Memory Maker entitlement, you then have 30 days to capture more photos (“Memory Maker window.”) Remember to download your photos before they expire. Please not that if Memory Maker was purchased at the advanced purchase price, photos taken within 3 days of the date of purchase will not be included in Memory Maker and must be purchased separately.

Q: Can my Memory Maker entitlement include my travel party’s photos?

A: Absolutely! If other guests choose to share their photos taken during your Memory Maker window with you through My Disney Experience Family & Friends, you will have the ability to download those photos (photo sharing rules subject to change.)

Q: How do I receive my attraction photos?

A: After you finish riding a participating attraction, the guest with the Memory Maker entitlement needs to stop at that attraction’s Sales Center within 24 hours and associate the photo to their MagicBand, Memory Maker card or Disney PhotoPass Card.

Q: Does Memory Maker include any physical prints/products?

A: Memory Maker is a digital-only entitlement which will allow you to print any photos at home, or the retailer of your choice. You can visit www.MyDisneyPhotoPass.com to purchase prints, Disney Photo Gifts and other products using your Disney memories.

Q: What if I purchased Memory Maker after I had Disney PhotoPass Photos taken of me? Will these photos be included in my Memory Maker entitlement?

A: Photos that are associated to your My Disney Experience account, a MagicBand or Disney PhotoPass Card will be included in your Memory Maker entitlement if you purchased Memory Maker at the regular purchase price. However, if you purchased Memory Maker at the advanced purchase price, any photos taken within 3 days of the date of purchase are not included.

Q: How do I manage which member of my group has the Memory Maker entitlement?

A: Before you download any photo, you can assign the Memory Maker entitlement to any person who has a My Disney Experience profile and who is on your my Disney Experience Friends & Family list. Once assigned, that individual will become the owner of the entitlement.

Q: Some of my photos are missing from my account on My Disney Experience. What do I do?

A: Please be sure to link your Memory Maker entitlement to your My Disney Experience profile, and claim any Disney PhotoPass Cards you may also have. If you still don’t see your photos, contact the Disney PhotoPass Guest Support team by calling 407-560-4300 or you can fill out a missing photos form at https://mydisneyphotopass.disney.go.com/help-and-support.